- Unfortunately the attachment function for CVs is not working currently please forward all applications to Claire@fashiondecisions.co.uk
- The most interesting role in fashion ever!My client, a global fashion brand, producing trend led directional clothing are looking to recruit a highly creative, yet organised and logistical person to oversee all of their visual props.
The role will involve purchasing and sourcing props internationally, one day you could be buying vintage records in bulk, the next ordering 20 vintage sofas, the next buying sewing machines, as well as price negotiation, organising shipment and storage, and setting up critical paths for all shipments.
The aim behind the role is to protect brand identity and ensure each prop works for the brand in UK, Hong Kong, Australia, or Germany, while saving costs through volume purchasing.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong proven background within visual merchandising but also be able to demonstrate office skills, product development knowledge, and understanding of time lines and critical dates.
This role will be based within the production and sourcing team, and you will have a lot of contact with Design, Sales and VM teams
- Ladieswear Garment Technologist - Trend Led Supplier of Soft Seps - North London - 28-33k
- Experienced garment technologist to join high profile ladies wear supplier based in North London. The role will involve working closely with Design and Sales during all development, fits, testing and approvals.
The product is predominantly Georgette, Stretch, Viscose and printed fabrics geared towards the trend led market, and you will be interfacing with Retail clients during the sealing and development process, so previous experience on the high street is a must, as is knowledge of their procedures.
In return, you will work in a friendly team orientated environment, with its own pattern room and a great following amongst the leading retailers on the high street.
You will conduct fits both in house and with team, and must be able to handle pattern adjustments.This role should not be missed!! send details now!
- Accessories and Handbag Product Merchandiser - International Accessories Supplier - Central London - 22-28k exp esential
- Leading fashion accessories company have a vacancy on their handbag team, this is a broad role supporting the Account Manager on all aspects of product and sales.
This role would suit a first or second jobber, with proven production experience, or an experienced administrator looking to take your first step into production.
Day to day role will involve:" Entering bulk orders and setting up cost prices on the system,liaising with clients regarding orders in progress plus sample requests,Updating the critical path for deliveries on Excel,ensuring any issues or queries are highlighted and resolved,Attending sales meetings with your manager, taking notes on all sample requests and then following up with price/lead time negotiation, sourcing new components to bring in at correct price point.Some face to face client meetings in your managers absence.
- Senior Garment Technologist - Directional Brand - Multi Product - Central London - £38k - £42k + Bens
- Premium fashion label based in Central London are currently seeking an experienced Senior Garment Technologist for multi product including denim and shirts, working on a range of branded product from graphic printed tees, jumpers, denim, shirts, through to accessories - you will work closely with Design and Production through range development, specs, sealing. The team are highly experienced and work in a dynamic fashion led environment, although this is retail business it is not corporate but creative. Day to day role will involve:
compiling new specs from design brief, keeping all product files up to date, attending fit sessions, maintaining blocks, grading rules, advising design on product issues, sending comments to factories in a clear and concise manner, writing and updating of supplier manuals and regular updates with the product development team.
- Buyer/Selector - Homewares - Central London - £35k - £50k
- Leading on line retailer of fine home ware products from the most exclusive designers on the high street are looking to recruit an experienced and well connected Buying professional to expand their product offer. This role will involve selecting product across the board from living room accessories such as cushions and throws, kitchen ware from time saving gadgets to stylish contemporary plates, silverware, vases, and luxury branded bed linen. If you have a proven home ware buying background, strong contacts, fashion awareness in this arena, then this is the role for you. The company offer a fantastic structure, have increased turnover 300% in the last year, and are going from strength to strength. Applicants for this role should have a strong selection background, strong commercial training and the ability to put excellent ranges together for an on line presence.
- Senior Womenswear Designer - On-line Retailer - West London - £35k - £45k
- Leading On line women's wear retailer with thriving e Commerce and wholesale accounts are looking for an experienced Soft Separates and dress designer to add new handwriting to the range. Ideally you will have experience working for the 25 plus market and have worked with Indian and Far East suppliers, the ability to bring new ideas to the range while managing existing product styling would be a requirement for this role. A natural leader, you will have the ability to bring the team together, inspire and grow the range for Wholesale and Retail Account base. Great team and fantastic working environment.
- Wholesale Merchandiser – £25-£30k Leading Jersey and Knits Supplier – Central London
- Bubbly and confident wholesale merchandiser required by lively team based in London to work on fashion forward jersey and knit orders and development for the high street. The role will involve liaising with clients and overseas factories on all aspects of sampling, price negotiation and development and a good understanding of knitwear weights and gauges would be a definite plus. Ideally you will have a strong proven background in Wholesale Merchandising and have worked on multi product with some experience on knitwear, the ability to work well with high street buyers is a must, as you will need to develop close relationships during the product development and critical path stage. This role is on high profile accounts for the company and strong attention to detail is a must.
- Garment Technologist / Soft Separates – £25-£30k – Busy ladieswear Supplier / trend led – Central London
- Leading Fashion Label are currently recruiting for a talented technologist to work on all sample development, quality and sealing for Ladies and a small amount of childrens wear. Ideally for this role you will have a strong proven background gained within a supplier or a high street brand, the ability to build excellent working relationships with overseas suppliers based in India and Far East, and the ability to work closely with Design during development to ensure all garments are commercial yet creative. This company offer strong career progression and a great working environment.
- Multi Product Accessories Designer x 2 - London/Outskirts - £22k - £28k
- Highly creative accessories designer required by expanding specialist working on variety of products for the high street, ideally you will have worked on all or some of the following, Bags, Gloves, Hats, Scarves, Small leathers such as purses right through to Jewellery, the company are seeking someone with proven experience working with high street retailers who they can develop and progress to Senior level. Long term the role will also offer career progression, the opportunity to travel to overseas supplier base and also to international trade fairs for trend research. If you are passionate about Accessories and always can spot the next trend then this is the job for you!!! please send CV to find out more - if you provide J pegs of your work even better!
- Creative Lingerie / Nightwear Designer - £18k - £20k - London
- We are currently looking for a lingerie and nightwear designer to join this brilliant team based in London. You will have been working in lingerie design for at least a year / have completed some strong lingerie based placements, and will have excellent CAD skills in either Photoshop or Illustrator. Working across different product ranges including lingerie, nightwear and loungewear for the UK and European market, you must have an eye for detail and a technical understanding of lingerie construction will be a massive advantage. This is a great company to join at a time of expansion, and will give you the chance to make a real mark on products for major high street names and boudoir brands. If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you, so please send your CV through with some examples of your work as jpegs to be considered!
- Accessories Designer - Just outside of London - £22k - £28k depending on experience
- This is a fantastic chance to progress in a leading accessories supplier working mainly across knitted accessories, woven and straw products (including gloves, hats, scarves and bags). Your role will include trend research through comp shops and trade shows, and you will liaise daily with high-street buyers, building range plans for their accessories collections. You will have knowledge of working and liaising with factories in the Far East and India ideally, and feel confident in creating technical specifications and working with the factories to source new trims and embellishments. If you are already working in an accessory design role and are now looking for the next step in your career, this could be the perfect role for you...We are interviewing at the moment, so to be considered for the role, please send through your CV and some jpegs of your work as soon as possible!
- Technical Admin Assistant/Trainee Footwear Technologist – Footwear – Fashion Forward Supplier – Central London – Footwear Based Degree essential – £18k - £25k
- Leading Footwear Label are currently recruiting for an experienced Footwear Assistant to work on all Footwear Development alongside Senior Technologist, this role will require some knowledge of Footwear construction, the ability to work on sampling from intial proto type, development meeting, spec development, general administration right through to sealer sample.
Must have worked within footwear Technology or product development.
Fashion Decisions Ltd
18 Soho Square
London W1D 3QL
Tel: 020 7025 8520